Fake Tattoos, conductive body paint and colorful athletes, today we hunt: FUN WITH BODY PAINT.
10. This conductive body paint allows you to make music by slathering on your skin and dancing. Guitar is out, body painted beats are in.
9. How do you get people to pay attention to airplane safety videos? Like Air New Zealand, you dress your flight attendants up in paint –and nothing else.
8. Who said being a wallflower couldn’t be sexy? These lovely ladies seem to blend in with their surroundings, but they definitely stand out while they do it.
7. The Nike ‘V is for victory’ campaign paints ripped athletes with powdered-paint. This is certainly a victory for the lucky ladies who got to watch this muscle-riddled shoot.
6. Nick Wolfe will turn the woman of your dreams into your worst nightmare with his incredibly intricate body paint artwork.
5. French body painter and graffiti artist RéElBenjam1 uses the art of calligraphy to make some wicked glowing artwork.
4. The World Body Painting Festival is a great way to show off some of your artistic talent (and some skin).
3. Can you really call this Sports Illustrated shoot a swimsuit issue if there are no real swimsuits?
2. Gisele’‘s body is slowly being covered in fake painted tats in this commercial to promote her sandal line.
1. Obama’s face has been plastered everywhere since he was declared President – so why not on peoples’ buff bods as well?
Video of the day:
Body Painted Pilots
57,978 clicks in 228 w
More Stats +/-
Fake Tattoos, Conductive Body Paint and Colorful Athletes
Published: Dec 7, 2009 • References: trendhunter