Self aware video games, home theater beds and scented movies. Today we hunt: EPIC HOME ENTERTAINMENT - Sprint Firsts in Surreal Sounds and Visuals.
Implications: Homes are being transformed into theaters complete with theatre-like accessories, hi-tech interactive gaming and 3D entertainment options. Complicated interactive gaming advancements and media viewing no longer reside in concept limbo, but rather in mainstream radar and wealthy homes.
10) Artificial intelligence in a video game? That’s right, Microsoft Project Natal video game offers entertainment that takes gaming to a whole new level, letting you interact with emotive virtual characters.
9) This $6 million home theater system is to your home entertainment system as a bicycle is to a Porsche. There is nothing like watching ‘Inception’ on an 18-by-10-foot screen!
8) This year, Sony and Panasonic have revolutionized home entertainment with helping 3D televisions step out of sci-fi and enter the mainstream.
7) TheTOOB dome television brings that IMAX feeling into your home by projecting onto a mirror that is then reflected onto a screen. There is no better way to get into a game or an action movie in the comfort of your own home.
6) For a project entitled ‘Architecture of Fantasy’ this epic home theatre was created and titled ‘First Impressions.’ This old school way to watch flicks is based off of the infamous Chandler Cinema.
5) The LG Arena KM900 is a 3D touchscreen cell phone capable of recording DVD-quality video and even has playback supplied by Dolby and DivX technology. The next generation of YouTubers are going to love this gadget.
4) If you don’t want to leave your bed, but you’re not ready for slumber, the HiCan bed has a built-in TV, computer and gaming system to satisfy your lazy Sunday needs.
3) It’s impossible not to have a good time in this home theater designed by Donny Hackett of Casa Cinema. The room comes complete with a 16-foot circle of flooring that is conveniently fitted with four motors and wheels to enable it to rotate 180 degrees. Plus, it has a bar.
2) The Smellit home entertainment system engages you eyes, ears and your nose. With 118 scent cartridges including ‘popcorn’ that connect to your television, you’ll be able to smell the burning rubber in the next big action flick release.
1) If Batman endorsed home theaters, his stamp of approval would definitely be all over this one. This brings the phrase “man cave” to a whole new bizarre level.
Video of the day: Fitness Gaming Evolutions
Epic Home Entertainment
16,498 clicks in 188 w
More Stats +/-