Disney decals, untooning and cartoon furniture. Today we hunt: TOONIFICATION
10. If you think the cougars you know can be a little scary, than check out this Orangina ‘Blood’ commericial. Made to promote their new juice made with blood oranges, this is one catty woman I wouldn’t want to peeve off.
9. What happens when you combine a G-Rated Frosty the Snowman and the television shows ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and ‘Two and a Half Men?’ A porn-wielding snow pile telling stories of debauchery to little children.
8. This Dribble Circus animation short shows some highly skilled animation – and snails.
7. From Peter Griffin to Homer Simpson, Mario, Stewie and beyond, untooning is one really entertaining way to make cartoons seem a little more real. Too bad Popeye isn’t looking so hot.
6. Can you guess which cartoon characters these fake anatomical skeletons are based off of?
5. If you think this picture is dirty, it is time to get your mind out of the gutter. This tounge and cheek ad is for Beate Uhse TV who offer parental controls for erotic TV viewing in Germany.
4. This Spanish live-action rendition of The Simpsons is probably more disturbing than Susan Boyle frolicking on a beach.
3. Since your kids can’t get enough of Blues Clues and Dora the Explorer, why not let them live and breathe toons with this sweet cartoon furniture?
2. As if women weren’t jealous of Angelina Jolie and Jessica Rabbit enough, this hybrid between the two is enough to make any woman turn green with envy.
1. If you have a Mac and want to pimp it out with your favorite Disney Princess, you need this Snow White laptop decal. And lucky for you, it also comes in gangster flavor.
Video of the Day: Social Cartoon Lessons