Human fireflies, musical paintings and illuminated lotuses. Today we hunt: COLORTASTIC EXPLOSION
1. Usually books shed light on a vast array of subjects, but artist Airan Kang chooses to shed light on books themselves for some seriously trippy results.
2. Graffiti with spray paint is so 1999. Update to the new millennium with the spectacular fluorescent black lit artwork of Que Houxo.
3. This Japanese human firefly guerrilla campaign set glowing performers loose of the streets of Japan. I’m sure the actors involved weren’t the only ones "bugging out" over the campaign.
4. As if Rock Band didn’t rock your socks off enough before, now you can watch some soccer superstars play Football Hero for some ultimate gamer glory.
5. For the release of Do Bem’s acai juice, they released this quirky video full of vibrant colors, edible keyboards and singing gorillas – all the things I love about juice.
6. While most people hang the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on their hotel doorknobs, the ‘Disturb Me’ Installation for the White Hotel in Brussels welcomes visitors into hotel rooms to participate in interactive light shows.
7. O*GE’s Solar-Powered Glowing Night Garden in Jerusalem is one way to transport yourself into a Wonderland-esque fantasy – smoking caterpillar not included.
8. Some restaurants let you draw on tables, but London’s DoodleBar lets you draw all over the walls. It’s time to let out your inner little kid (and this time you don’t have to worry about your parents catching you).
9. This Post-It note video called DEADLINE is perfect task for those looking for something to procrastinate with or who have a lot of time on their hands. I’m writing a Post-It note reminder about it to myself now.
10. It’s one thing to have a favorite color (mine happens to be Trend Hunter red), but eat, sleeping and breathing a color is over-the-top. Can you guess what Kitten Kay Sera’s favorite hue is?
Video of the Day: Musical Paintings
Luminous Floral Graffiti
Pop-Up Art Bars
Interactive Indoor Light Shows