Spiced traditional, raincoat couture and casual plaid. Today we hunt: MEN’S FASHION Trends – The Gillette Guide to Lookin’ Good.
10. No one does the preppy, yacht club look better than Lacoste. For that reason it is no surprise that their SS10 catalog shows of their hot collection on deck.
9. There is nothing more timeless than denim – just ask Bruce Springsteen. The Bleu de Paname 2010 Spring Collection pays tribute to blue jean heritage.
8. Big designers like D&G and John Galliano are showing love to military-inspired fashions. Structure, brass buttons and peacoats are the epitome of this classic style.
7. Focusing on a classically casual look that features plaid, toques and blue jeans, the Obakki Fall 2010 Collection adds their own flavor to traditional style.
6. Raincoats have never been fashionable – until now. Garsbtore’s 2010 Spring Collection turns familiar looks into stylish protection against the elements.
5. Gentlemanly hats, jackets and scarves may remind you of another period of time long ago, but Robert Geller’s Fall 2010 collection attempts to make romanticism hot once more.
4. Forget fierce models trotting down runways. The Barney’s Co-Op lookbook throws away the sometimes severe and serious tone of the fashion world and has some fun with it.
3. The Michael Bastian Fall 2010 Line takes regular items in every man’s closet and speckles them with personality and quirk. This line is where traditional fashion meets modern style.
2. Looking good is simple if you dress simply. This editorial named ‘Rough Cut’ shows how to make your basics look extraordinary.
1. Orange you glad that Armani is around to spice up traditional looks? The fashion house injected some tangerine love into their spring menswear collection.
22,322 clicks in 161 w
More Stats +/-