Greetings Trend Hunters!
This week, I present a highlight of 10 Top Trends in 2011 based on our 2011 Trend Report. For implications and examples, click on through to the article. You can get 1,000 more PRO Trends (and 40,000+ examples) by subscribing HERE.
10. Rockstar Self-Expressionism - Rock 'n' roll styling and attitude receive newfangled attention.
9. Geriatric Couture - Seniors become the anti-fashion inspiration for young people.
8. Luxury Lives On - Despite economy, airlines up the ante with extravagant extras.
7. Democratic Selling - Online retailers rely on customer votes to push production.
6. Hyperrealism - Real life is simulated in photorealistic artworks that defy deception.
5. Next Besting - Consumers bypass traditional brands for the 'next best alternative'.
4. Modern Cubism - Square geometry in design coincides with preference to reduce clutter.
3. Brand Reversion - Nostalgia opening the door for childhood brands.
2. Wearable Tech - Gadget-infused accessories make for easy connectivity.
1. Charitable Deviance - Social campaigns place heavier emphasis on attention-grabbing methods.
If you want to dive much deeper, you can get a powerpoint sample of our 2011 Trend Report which includes examples of each of the 10 PRO Trends above. Get it HERE.
INTERNSHIPS - If you want a rocking experience and the chance to get 2,000,000+ views JUST to your work, check out our Toronto Internship Program.
Top 10 Pro Trends for 2011
More Stats +/-
Lakeside Art Shows
Creative Professional Project Platforms
Office Snack Delivery Services
Creating Space For Things That Matter
Idyllic Cabana Homes
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Trend Reports 2011 Samples
- By: Jeremy GutscheDec 7, 2010