From digitally aged celebrities to grannies for hire, today we hunt boomer
10. 0 is the new 20 for Hollywood leads; just look at Sex and the City,
Indiana Jones, Nights in Rodanthe and Mamma Mia.
9. With Photoshop magic, you can look 50 too. Check out the future Paris
Hilton, Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes and Justin Timberlake.
8. Hire a Granny. Retiring boomers need stuff and you need a new socks.
At net Granny, you pick your pattern, pick your granny, and bam: new socks.
7. Why bother with botox when you can do face yoga. Wrinkle prevention
that freaks out your coworkers.
6. Boomer vision. Aging boomers might make that TV set seem a little
blurry. Hence, these geeky glasses make the world your very own movie theater.
5. Social networks for boomers. Because its kind of weird when you get
poked on Facebook by your mom’s friends.
4. A Polish photographer put his own twist on celebrity aging—he
manipulated photos of celebrities who died young (like Marilyn Monroe,
Bruce Lee and even Hitler).
3. Hollywood Ageism. Celebs like Scarlett Johansson are standing up against
the discrimination of her more senior female peers like Michelle Pfeiffer,
Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Jane Fonda and Meryl Streep.
2. Get hot flashes? Get NiteSweatz. Dealing with the side effects of aging
can be uncomfortable, but it’s doesn’t have to be unsexy. This lingerie
wicks away sweat and looks great.
1. Aging is for monkeys. You might think Madonna is 50, but she goes by
her spiritual age, of 36.
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Mamma Mia Video Games
Madonna, Grannies and Boomer Innovation
28,882 clicks in 266 w
More Stats +/-