The 'Modernist Pizza' cookbook collection is a definitive guide to one of the most popular foods in the world that will offer new insight for fans and more. The series includes three volumes that consists of History and Fundamentals, Techniques and Ingredients and finally Recipes, which all come packed into a convenient case. The book series includes a total of 1,708 pages of detail-rich content for avid or amateur chefs alike to delve into when looking to increase their pizza prowess.
The 'Modernist Pizza' cookbook collection is penned by Nathan Myhrvold and Francisco Migoya who are the authors of several other Modernist Cuisine publications. Chefs can enjoy more than 1,000 recipes that range from traditional to avant-garde to satisfy different preferences.
Triple-Volume Pizza Publications
'Modernist Pizza' Offers Guidance for Crafting the Perfect Dish
1. Gourmet Pizza Creations - The popularity of pizza can be taken to new heights with modernist techniques and avant-garde recipes.
2. Experiential Culinary Guidance - The guide can offer immersive and detail-rich insight into the history, fundamentals, techniques and ingredients of pizza-making.
3. Culinary Knowledge Sharing - Cookbook collections like 'Modernist Pizza' offer chefs and amateurs alike the opportunity to expand their culinary knowledge.
1. Cookbook Publishing - The cookbook publishing industry can benefit from producing more specialized, detailed and experiential collections like 'Modernist Pizza'.
2. Gourmet Food Products - Gourmet food product companies can consider innovating pizza-making ingredients to cater to the demand from pizza enthusiasts.
3. Cooking Education - The cooking education industry can benefit from developing courses and study programs based on the history, fundamentals, techniques and ingredients of pizza-making.