Canine McMansions, chicken flavored bubbles and love dolls for dogs: today we hunt Spoiled Pet Mania.
10. Your dog loves playing fetch, but imagine the fun he’ll have with chicken flavoured bubbles!
9. Because no one likes the smell of wet down, get your pooch Sexy Beast cologne
8. Wood paneled houses are so 90s – your pooch would only feel at home in a modern canine mega mansion
7. Whether they’re floppy or perky, nothing spices up a dog’s ears like magnetic earrings. These are perfect for your spoiled little bitch!
6. Quit giving your dog table scraps – now you can buy vitamin enhanced dog water, Chilly Dawgs, frozen yogurt and cakes for dogs
5. You buy your family gifts for their favourite hobbies, so why not do the same for your pet? Rex will love hanging his head out the car with his very own Doggles!
4. Fake metal Armor: because he only thinks he’s fierce.
3. Sometimes the groomers cut a little too close with those sheers, which is why it’s fortunate there are now wigs for both cats and dogs!
2. Pet cafes, restaurants, hotels and spas… and yes, even home tanning beds – because no creature should live without luxury pampering.
1. Finally, the product every dog and his owner has been waiting for: love dolls for dogs
This episode was brought to you by AlphaDog PR
Spoiled Pet Mania
More Stats +/-
Future Festival & Malcolm Gladwell - Early Bird Deadline
Sex Dolls For Dogs
Wigs For Dogs (Follow Up)
Pet Tanning Beds
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Chicken Flavored Bubbles, Canine Mansions, and Love Dolls for Dogs
- By: Jeremy GutscheMar 4, 2009