"Chemical burns, ruined clothes, 11 years, half a million dollarsâ€”it's not easy to improve the world's most popular toy. Yet the success of one inventor's quest to dye a simple soap bubble may change the way the world uses color" - Popular Science
It's what you've been waiting for. Inventor Tim Kehoe has created 'unnaturally beautiful colored bubbles"... and it only took half a million dollars of investment to create bubbles that don't burn your skin. The article includes a breakdown of the science.
1. Chemical-free Innovations - The trend of developing products that are free from harmful chemicals and offer safe alternatives to traditional options.
2. Colorful Experiences - The trend of creating unique and visually appealing experiences by incorporating vibrant colors into everyday objects.
3. Radical Material Transformations - The trend of pushing the boundaries of material science to create innovative products with unexpected properties.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The industry that can explore chemical-free alternatives to traditional toys and offer safer and more enjoyable play experiences.
2. Event Planning and Decor - The industry that can incorporate vibrant and colorful elements into event decorations to create captivating experiences for attendees.
3. Materials Science - The industry that can drive radical material transformations to create new and improved products in various sectors, such as packaging, textiles, and more.