ZeroHouse is a totally self-sustaining home that produces its own energy and water. And to add a personal touch, the house is completely customizable. Oh, and it can be erected in one day only with steel frame components and a helical-anchor foundation system without any excavation!
Designed by New York architect Scott Specht, the self-sustaining ZeroHouse read-made house generates its own power, collects its own water, processes its own waste and is 100% automatic. It also features sensors that communicate with the user's PC for climate control, and programmable long-life low-energy LED lighting that is built into the walls and ceilings.
1. Self-sustaining Homes - Innovative architects are designing homes that generate their own electricity, water, and process waste with automated systems.
2. Smart Home Sensors - Developers are integrating sensors into homes to allow for more efficient climate control and lighting systems.
3. Rapid Construction - Using durable and efficient steel frames, new homes can be assembled on site in a single day.
1. Architecture - Architects are the forefront of designing innovative and sustainable homes that provide a model for future development.
2. Renewable Energy - Innovative producers of wind and solar energy can provide homeowners with access to sustainable energy sources.
3. Home Construction - Efficient and eco-friendly construction companies can help to assemble and manage smart homes in an expedited timeframe.