Yulia Gorbachenko's 'Illuminant Body' photo series may trip you out a little, but just remember you're not actually on drugs. Bringing some psychedelic treatments to set, this New York-based photographer seems inspired by light graffiti and slow exposures.
A beauty and fashion photographer, Yulia Gorbachenko loves to experiment behind the camera. As she sees it, "the discovery of a model’s charisma, mood, and emotion at the exact moment the shutter clicks is what makes 'fashion imagery' more than a mere shot."
Yulia Gorbachenko Will Make You Think You're on Drugs
1. Psychedelic Fashion Photography - This trend presents an opportunity to explore creative techniques and visuals for fashion photography.
2. Experimental Light Graffiti - This trend presents an opportunity for artists and photographers to experiment with light and create innovative visuals.
3. Emotional Fashion Imagery - This trend presents an opportunity to capture the essence of models and create powerful fashion imagery.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt these creative techniques to produce disruptive and visually captivating marketing materials.
2. Photography - The photography industry can embrace experimental techniques and tools, to unleash new dimensions of visuals.
3. Art - The art industry can utilize light and long exposures to create new forms of visual art.