If you think that publicity stunts are typically boring, then you need to see a coffin-based prank, like this stunt which featured Dennis Rodman playing zombie.
From his famous tattoos to landing helicopters in his back yard to show up for parties, Dennis Rodman was always a character. In the latest PR stunt by GoldenPlace.com, Rodman arrived in a coffin. Oh, I get it. Well, actually I don't, but you know...
Implications - Businesses that devote their efforts to transforming uncomfortable situations to a more enjoyable experience will benefit in tremendous ways. Consumers will opt for those products that leave them feeling lighthearted, easily amused or entertained as opposed to depressed.
Where is Dennis Rodman Now? Almost Dead?
1. Coffin-based Pranks - Businesses can explore the potential of creating coffin-based pranks and stunts to gain attention and create a memorable experience for consumers.
2. Transforming Uncomfortable Situations - Innovation opportunities exist for businesses that can convert depressing or uncomfortable situations into enjoyable experiences for customers.
3. Humor-based Marketing - Businesses can incorporate humor into their marketing and branding efforts to appeal to consumers who seek lighthearted and entertaining experiences.
1. Event Planning - Event planning companies can incorporate coffin-based pranks into their services to offer clients unique and memorable experiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can advise clients on incorporating humor into their branding efforts to appeal to consumers' desire for lighthearted experiences.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore the potential of creating comedy content centered around uncomfortable or depressing situations as a way to appeal to audiences.