Jeremy Gutsche was recently a guest on Webnation with Amber Mac. During his appearance, Jeremy discussed many up-and-coming trends in the tech world for 2010. From viral auto-tuning, to vulnerable celebrity and stop motion videos, Gutsche reflects on what we have seen and how each of these neat facets of technology and pop culture will grow.
Check out Jeremy Gutsche's Webnation appearance with Amber Mac in the featured video.
Implications - XX.
Jeremy Gutsche is a leader in the cool hunting field and he has been on the vanguard of many different trends before they got big. Gutsche's book 'Exploiting Chaos' helps companies stay on the forefront innovation. 'Exploiting Chaos' will supercharge your company and inject innovation into all of your projects.
1. Viral Auto-tuning - Opportunities for creating viral marketing campaigns through auto-tuning technology
2. Vulnerable Celebrity - Potential for using vulnerable celebrity content for brand engagements and endorsements
3. Stop Motion Videos - Innovative ways to incorporate stop motion technology into advertising and branding campaigns
1. Marketing - Utilizing these trends for innovative and engaging marketing campaigns
2. Entertainment - Creating vulnerable celebrity content and creating stop motion videos for entertainment and streaming platforms
3. Technology - Advancing auto-tuning and stop motion technologies for creative innovation in various industries