Scientists have developed a new virus that attracts metal particles, spinning them to create an electric current. The finding basically opens the doors to create viruses that can act as batteries. If that's not the genetically engineered future, I do not know what is...
Reuters tells us, "Researchers trying to make tiny machines have turned to the power of nature, engineering a virus to attract metals and then using it to build minute wires for microscopic batteries."
Neat. I want.
1. Virus-powered Batteries - Creating viruses that can act as batteries to power tiny machines and devices by attracting metal particles and spinning them to generate an electric current.
2. Bio-electric Energy Sources - The development of viruses and other biological entities as sources of renewable and sustainable energy through their ability to produce an electric current.
3. Nanotechnology Advancements - The use of viruses and other microscopic entities for the creation of tiny machines and devices.
1. Green Energy - Developing viruses as electric energy sources for sustainable and renewable energy production.
2. Biotechnology - Creating and engineering viruses and other biological entities for various industrial applications, including energy production.
3. Nanotechnology - Advancing the field of nanotechnology through the use of biological entities as building blocks for tiny machines and devices.