veles creates cleaning products that have over 90% water, creating a circular process by using food waste as a catalyst to push boundaries in terms of resources and water-based products. Beyond the formula of only clean and natural ingredients, it has no petrochemicals at all and is packaged in a sustainable aluminum bottle.
This way, the product saves water, has renewable active ingredients, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions - - it is also locally made with minimal outsources. Using waste as a resource to create a cleaning product provides an opportunity to redefine sustainability as 97% of the ingredients is from food waste. The rest of the 3% are essential oils to add fragrance along with plant-based biodegradable fragrance stabilizer and decyl glucoside.
Image Credit: veles