Balenciaga and adidas recently enticed fans with their latest collaboration but the leading silhouette in the expansive range was without a doubt the Triple S sneakers. There are two colorway options that drop including a bold blue iteration or the more muted option of black and white.
It sits on the familiar bulky sole unit and is then marked with the notable three stripes emblem on the lateral side of the shoe in a contrasting hue respective to the base. Additional details include the co-branded logo seen on the tongue and the ankle tab section. In addition to the Triple S sneaker options, the duo also unveil their own version of the iconic Speed sneaker with co-branded emblems.
Image Credit: Balenciaga
Balenciaga and adidas Highlight the Triple S Sneaker
1. Bulky Sneaker Revival - The resurgence of chunky, retro sneaker designs presents an opportunity for brands to experiment with bold colorways and unique materials.
2. Collaborative Limited Edition Releases - Partnering with popular brands can create hype and exclusivity surrounding a limited edition sneaker release.
3. Retro-inspired High-fashion - The intersection of retro, athletic styles with high-fashion elements presents an opportunity for designers to create unique silhouettes that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of chunky sneakers by experimenting with bold designs and materials to differentiate their offerings from competitors.
2. Athletic Footwear - Athletic footwear companies can embrace the trend of retro-inspired designs to create unique silhouettes that appeal to sneaker enthusiasts and fashion-conscious consumers alike.
3. Collaboration Marketing - Marketing agencies can partner with brands to create strategic collaborations that generate buzz and exclusivity surrounding limited edition sneaker releases.