The Trend Hunter Academy offers a different experience than most Toronto journalism internships -- just take a look at our blooper reel to get a feel for our fun-loving and creative environment.
Former intern and current YouTube superstar and video editing specialist Olivia Gissing created the vision, filmed and edited our Trend Hunter behind-the-scenes video (see below), but what you didn't see in it was the hilarious antics behind the scenes.
Filled with bloopers and lots of laughs, these outtakes show the silly side of the office and will show you an intimate side of our editors, business developers and interns.
If you want to learn more about how to become a part of TrendHunter.com's Toronto journalism internships or Web Developer opportunities, check out our jobs page.
Also, here are some amazing achievements that our team is excited to have received this year:
• Wall Street Journal Workplace of the Day "An Office as Hip as Its Occupants"
• Awarded, "One of Canada’s Most Innovative Companies," by the Canadian Innovation Exchange
• Canada’s Best Start-up Work Culture - Techvibes
• Office Culture Profiled on CNN, National Post, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, CityTV
Whitewater Jet Boating: Trend Hunter Fun Day
Photoshop Fun: Trend Hunter Fun Day
TH Prom: Trend Hunter Fun Day
Waterfall-Hunting: Trend Hunter Fun Day
Pumpkin Carving Party: Trend Hunter Fun Day
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Toronto Journalism Internships
- By: Shelby Lee WalshOct 1, 2011