Seen on the runway for the TopShop Unique Spring 2011 collection were hippie inspired looks — less glamor, more natural.
What was natural looking was indefinitely the hair. Big, frizzy and afro-chic hairdos rocked the runway. It looked like there was not one touch of leave-in conditioner or gel for this bold and natural look. The models were also seen wearing bright fiery red lipstick and round retro shades. I hope this TopShop Unique Spring 2011 hairstyle filters down to the mainstream because my hair always gets big and frizzy in the rain.
Big Frizzy Hair Seen on the Catwalk of TopShop Unique Spring 2011
1. Afro-chic Hairstyles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in haircare products and styling techniques that embrace and enhance natural, frizzy hair textures.
2. Hippie-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in sustainable and ethically sourced clothing lines that embody the bohemian style of the 1960s.
3. Retro Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in vintage-inspired eyewear and bold makeup products that complement the retro fashion aesthetic.
1. Haircare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in haircare products specifically designed for afro-chic hairstyles, catering to the needs of natural textures.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in sustainable fashion brands that draw inspiration from the hippie fashion of the past while incorporating modern design and materials.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in makeup and accessories that embrace retro aesthetics, offering unique and bold options for consumers.