Rock in style with Contraforma's Kur Di Ka plywood rocking chair. You'll rock point-to-point on the ten legs which are perfectly positioned to ensure the perfect rock. Hipper than your grandma's rocking chair.
Implications - The trend of modernization has effected furniture and in this case, transformed the original rocking chair. Consumers want to have the benefits and experiences of traditional pieces that still look modern. Home decor has become a constant reinvention of classic products infused with more unique design aspects. The more unusual the piece though, the smaller the intended audience is. Furniture designers need to make small changes to traditional furniture in an effort to keep a large audience.
1. Modernized Furniture - There is a growing trend of modernizing traditional furniture to appeal to a larger audience.
2. Unique Design Aspects - Consumers are seeking furniture with more unique and unusual design elements.
3. Constant Reinvention - Home decor is constantly evolving, with designers reinventing classic products.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture designers have opportunities to make small changes to traditional furniture to appeal to a larger audience.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can take advantage of the trend by offering furniture with more unique design aspects.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can embrace the trend of constant reinvention by incorporating modernized furniture into their designs.