Traditional tattoos are permanent forms of skin art; you make your choice and you stick with it for life. Well, with time comes technology, making those choices a little easier to make.
Electronic tattoos can be done via the insertion of fully programmable nano-tube implants under the skin. You can arrange them into different patterns using electromagnetic fields, thus giving you the ability to change your art at will.
Digital ink tattoos are similar in nature. Electronic fields are used to manipulate the nano-spheres in the ink underneath the skin.
Electronic Programmable Skin Art Lets You Change Your Mind Often
1. Electronic Programmable Skin Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop advanced programmable skin art technology that allows users to easily change their tattoos.
2. Nano-tube Implants - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore the development of miniaturized and programmable nano-tube implants for various applications beyond tattoos.
3. Digital Ink Tattoos - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create innovative digital ink technologies that enable customizable and changeable tattoos with the use of electronic fields.
1. Body Modification - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Rethink traditional body modification practices by incorporating electronic programmable skin art as a new form of self-expression.
2. Biotechnology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Combine advancements in biotechnology and nanotechnology to create cutting-edge nano-tube implants for medical and cosmetic applications.
3. Ink and Tattoo Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Transform the ink and tattoo industry by developing digital ink solutions that allow for easily changeable and customizable tattoos.