2010 is looking good!
Expected to be available by 2010, the third and final iteration of Suzuki's Kizashi concept series was unveiled at the New York Auto Show.
The Kizashi features 300 horsepower, 6-speed paddle shifters and an all-wheel drive.
Measuring in at (4,6 x 1,9 x 1,45 meters) in (length x width x height) and a wheelbase length of 2,8 meters; it is slightly larger than a BMW 3 series and smaller than a Mazda6.
Also, if you wanna see what else is coming in 2010, here is a sneak peak into five phone designs.
Suzuki Kizashi Sedan
1. All-wheel Drive Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the integration of all-wheel drive technology in different vehicle segments to enhance performance and traction.
2. Paddle Shifters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced paddle shifters with improved responsiveness and customizable settings to enhance the driving experience.
3. Compact Luxury Sedans - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create compact luxury sedans that offer high-performance features and premium amenities to cater to the growing demand for smaller yet luxurious vehicles.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced technology, such as all-wheel drive and paddle shifters, in the automotive industry to create high-performance vehicles.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative paddle shifting systems and all-wheel drive technologies in the technology industry to enhance vehicle performance and handling.
3. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the market for compact luxury sedans by offering premium features and amenities in the luxury goods industry.