Acne Studios introduces its new Sustainability Capsule and as the name suggests, it is mindful of environmentally friendly practices from the design down to the production and all else. The pieces are designed to be ready for any adventure, creating repurposed fabrication from leftover garments of the fashion label's previous seasons.
The collection delivers a slew of functional designs adorned in a tie-dye pattern. This exudes a psychedelic design language and boasts a construction of nylon fabrics. The dye process is also sustainable, using environmentally certified dyes. The designs are genderless in terms of shapes and prepare for any season of the year. The new Sustainability collection is available online or at all of the Acne Studios store locations.
Image Credit: Acne Studios
Acne Studios' New Sustainability Capsule is Eco-Conscious
1. Upcycled Fashion - There is an opportunity to create new designs and collections made from repurposed fabrics to minimize waste and promote sustainability.
2. Eco-friendly Production - Adopting environmentally friendly practices in the fashion industry by using environmentally certified dyes and designing pieces that are versatile and genderless.
3. Sustainable Tie-dye - There is a rising trend towards producing tie-dye patterns using sustainable and eco-friendly materials to meet the demand for fashionable yet ethically produced clothing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can contribute to sustainability efforts by incorporating eco-friendly practices and materials in their production process.
2. Textile Production - Textile production companies can explore the opportunity to produce environmentally certified dyes and fabrics to meet the increasing demand for ethical and sustainable fashion.
3. Retail - Retailers can promote eco-friendly fashion items and support upcycling initiatives by carrying items made from repurposed fabrics to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.