Imagine a real life assassination game in the streets of your city. In April, we introduced you to the Street Wars Assassination game in LA. Then it came to London, and now it's in NYC. It's 6 months latesr, and this trend has officially picked up.
What's it all about? Over a 3 week period, you could have a chance to see what it's like to be a water gun assassin. Sounds safe? If you're interested in the thrill of will surely become a national cover story, then you should register for the event. You get the name and address of your target, and then you're on the prowl. The last to survive wins all the cash.
From the Street Wars Site:
StreetWars is a 3 week long, 24/7, watergun assassination tournament that has already taken place in New York City, Vancouver, Vienna, San Francisco and is now coming to Los Angeles.
At the start of the game you will receive a manila envelope containing the following:
A picture of your intended target(s)
The home address of your intended target(s)
The work address of your intended target(s)
The name of your intended target(s)
Contact information of your intended target(s)
Upon receipt of these items, your (or your team's) mission is to find and kill (by way of water gun, water balloon or super soaker) your target(s).
You can hunt your target down any way you see fit; you can pose as a delivery person and jack them when they open the door, disguise yourself and take them out on the street, etc.
If you are successful in your assassination attempt, the person you killed will give you their envelope and the person they were supposed to kill becomes your new target. This continues until you work yourself through all the players and retrieve the envelope with your (or your team's) picture(s) and name(s). Then you win. Cash:but first live in fear.
Live in NYC
1. Real-life Assassination Games - Organize live-action games where participants take on the role of assassins, creating thrilling experiences.
2. Water Gun Tournaments - Host water gun tournaments that test participants' stealth and strategic skills.
3. Target-based Competitions - Organize competitions where participants are assigned targets to eliminate using water guns or other water-based weapons.
1. Event Planning - Create unique and engaging events centered around real-life assassination games.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Develop outdoor recreational activities that involve water gun tournaments and competitions.
3. Gaming and Entertainment - Incorporate real-life assassination games into the gaming and entertainment industry to provide immersive experiences for participants.