Over a 3 week period, you could have a chance to see what it's like to be a water gun assassin. Sounds safe? If you're interested in the thrill of will surely become a national cover story, then you should register for the event. You get the name and address of your target, and then you're on the prowl. The last to survive wins all the cash.
From the Street Wars Site:
StreetWars is a 3 week long, 24/7, watergun assassination tournament that has already taken place in New York City, Vancouver, Vienna, San Francisco and is now coming to Los Angeles.
At the start of the game you will receive a manila envelope containing the following:
- A picture of your intended target(s)
- The home address of your intended target(s)
- The work address of your intended target(s)
- The name of your intended target(s)
- Contact information of your intended target(s)
Upon receipt of these items, your (or your team's) mission is to find and kill (by way of water gun, water balloon or super soaker) your target(s).
You can hunt your target down any way you see fit; you can pose as a delivery person and jack them when they open the door, disguise yourself and take them out on the street, etc.
If you are successful in your assassination attempt, the person you killed will give you their envelope and the person they were supposed to kill becomes your new target. This continues until you work yourself through all the players and retrieve the envelope with your (or your team's) picture(s) and name(s). Then you win. Cash:but first live in fear.
Live in LA
1. Water Gun Assassination Games - Opportunity for creating immersive real-life gaming experiences using water gun-based gameplay.
2. 24/7 Multi-city Tournaments - Potential for expanding the water gun assassination game concept to multiple cities, offering continuous gameplay opportunities.
3. Alternative Competitive Events - Potential for developing unique and unconventional competitive events that mix elements of play and danger.
1. Gaming and Entertainment - Opportunity for game developers to create water gun assassination games as a new genre of immersive entertainment.
2. Event Management - Opportunity for event organizers to plan and execute water gun assassination tournaments in various cities.
3. Adventure Experiences - Opportunity for adventure tourism companies to offer water gun assassination experiences as thrilling and adrenaline-pumping activities.