The solar bikini is made from photovoltaic film panels so you can charge your mp3 player or cool your beverage while you sport a tan. I'm sure they've figured out how to make it safe, but try not to electrocute yourself when you swim. ;)
A solar powered bathing suit for men is also on its way.
This bikini is great when you are not wearing your solar powered dress or sporting your solar powered purse.
Don't Electrocute Yourself When You Swim
1. Solar-powered Wearables - The solar bikini highlights the trend of incorporating solar power into wearable technology.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - The use of photovoltaic film panels in the bikini represents a trend of sustainable and renewable materials in the fashion industry.
3. Tech-integrated Swimwear - The bikini's ability to charge devices and cool beverages showcases the trend of integrating technology into swimwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities to create eco-friendly clothing and accessories by incorporating solar-powered elements.
2. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the demand for wearable devices that harness solar power for charging and other functionalities.
3. Recreation - The recreation industry, particularly swimwear brands, can leverage the trend of tech-integrated swimwear to offer innovative and convenient products for consumers.