It costs $200,000, but it's probably worth $250,000. ;) The Schimmel Grand Piano-Pegasus designed by Luigi Colani features ultra modern design, an electric opening lid, and high end digital sound technology. More importantly, it looks extremely hot. Piano lessons not included.
- Ergonomically formed keyboard, i. e. the keys exhibit a slight curvature
- Electrically operated top lid lift mechanism
- Piano stool is extendible in width and adjustable in height, its distance to the keyboard is adjustable as well; the seat is manufactured with a black leather upholstery
- Hydraulic fallboard "soft close" system
Super Eccentric Instruments
More Stats +/-
Pedal-Powered Washing Machines
Alcohol-Monitoring Temporary Tattoos
Marble-Inspired 90s Sneakers
Breakfast-Themed Milkshake Desserts
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Schimmel Grand Paino-Pegasus is in Tune With Modern Architecture
- By: Jeremy GutscheDec 5, 2005