As part of the Samsung 'Together for Tomorrow' vision, the brand has announced it will take a more eco-friendly approach to monitor and digital signage construction. The brand will use recycled materials in the rear covers of digital signage solutions and monitors as part of its wider shift towards being more environmentally friendly. This will reduce the brand's reliance on virgin materials for its products and increase resource circularity.
The brand has also announced it will be using an SoC (system on chip) solution within its monitors and signage to allow content to be displayed without the need for additional devices. This will allow for increased energy and waste savings, while the brand has also enhanced durability for a greater product lifespan.
The Samsung 'Together for Tomorrow' Vision Includes Eco Products
1. Eco-friendly Monitors - The use of recycled materials and SoC technology in monitor production presents opportunities for eco-friendly innovation.
2. Circular Economy - The focus on resource circularity and reducing reliance on virgin materials presents opportunities for circular economy innovation.
3. Energy-saving Solutions - The use of SoC technology to display content without additional devices presents opportunities for energy-saving solutions in the digital signage industry.
1. Technology - The use of SoC technology and eco-friendly materials presents disruption opportunities for the technology industry.
2. Environmental Services - The focus on circular economy and reducing reliance on virgin materials presents disruption opportunities for the environmental services industry.
3. Digital Signage - The implementation of energy-saving solutions and eco-friendly materials presents opportunities for disruption in the digital signage industry.