The new Saab Aero-X Concept car features a 400 bhp BioPower engine, lightweight carbon fiber chasis, all-wheel drive suspension, and a cockpit canopy that replaces doors and pillars. As a result, you get a 180 degree view when you rocket from 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds.
Implications - High-performance, luxury products that appeal to the thrill-seeking aspirations of their consumers are perfectly poised to capture consumers' attention. By embracing a futuristic aesthetic and state-of-the-art technology, products can offer an escape into another world that wealthy consumers are definitely going to take note of. There is a lot to be said for walking on the wild side, and smart companies looking to make a mark know this fact well.
1. Luxury Performance Cars - Companies can take advantage of the thrill-seeking aspirations of consumers by creating high-performance luxury cars that offer futuristic aesthetics and state-of-the-art technology.
2. Carbon Fiber Materials - Manufacturers can invest in lightweight carbon fiber material for producing car parts for its numerous benefits of strength, durability, and fuel efficiency while reducing the environmental impact.
3. Innovative Cockpit Designs - Automakers can introduce new types of cockpit designs that eliminate traditional doors and pillars, offering the driver a 180-degree view while driving.
1. Automobile Manufacturing - Companies in the automobile manufacturing industry can explore the use of carbon fiber materials and new cockpit designs to create futuristic and eco-friendly cars.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can cater to thrill-seeking consumers by investing in the creation of high-performance luxury cars.
3. Sustainable Materials - Industries that specialize in materials can position themselves as a vital support system for eco-friendly alternatives like carbon fiber that replace non-renewable resources.