The playful jewelry brand Mounser, by Amanda Assad Mounser, launched its Ring Pops collection. Just in time for summer, the new collection is inspired by rave culture, boasting vibrant hues of red, blue, green, and yellow. Established in 2009, this collection marks the jewelry company's first line of resin-made rings.
Designer and brand founder, Amanda Assad, began experimenting with resin rings and deadstock materials that were leftover from past seasons. Her recycled creations turned into one-of-a-kind exuberant pieces of jewelry.
The exuberant ring styles take shape in exaggerated dimensional forms. They feature layers of Swarovski rhinestones and cubic zirconia elements. Available on the brand's website, the collection boasts candy-saturated and iridescent color combinations to match bold summer outfits.
Image Credit: Yahoo! Finance
Jewelry Brand Mounser Launches its Collection of Ring Pops Rings
1. Resin-made Jewelry - Resin-made jewelry is becoming increasingly popular among jewelry brands, offering a unique opportunity for eco-friendly and innovative designs.
2. Exaggerated Dimensional Forms - Jewelry designers are opting for exaggerated dimensional forms for their jewelry designs allowing for a more playful and expressive approach.
3. Vibrant Hues - Using vibrant hues in jewelry collections is now a trend, reflecting the desire for bold and colorful fashion statements among consumers.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry has the opportunity to capitalize on resin-made jewelry designs that offer unique aesthetics while also being an eco-friendly alternative.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate exaggerated dimensional forms and vibrant hues into their accessories, providing a pop of color and fun to an outfit.
3. Sustainable Practices - The rise in popularity of eco-friendly materials such as resin presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and create sustainable products that appeal to a conscious consumer base.