Riachuelo is a Brazilian department store and its newest opening is certified as friendly to the environment and is also inspired by nature in appearance.
The department store is targeted mostly towards women's clothing and accessories and features everything from clothes and shoes to lingerie and jewelry. Each section of Riachuelo is environmentally themed, with part of the clothing area being surrounded by lush greenery while the rest offers an island theme with images of trees and blue colors. The environmentally friendly store reuses storm water, has a green roof and uses LED lighting.
The Riachuelo department store not only celebrates the visual aspects of nature, but ensures that it is doing its part in reducing the harmful impact it has on the environment.
The New Riachuelo Flagship Store Was Designed to Be Eco-Friendly
1. Nature-inspired Retail Stores - Retail stores incorporating elements of nature in design to promote eco-friendliness and sustainability.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Adoption of sustainable practices in the fashion industry to reduce environmental impact.
3. Green Building Design - Incorporation of environmentally conscious features in building design to promote sustainability and efficiency.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can adopt eco-friendly practices and incorporate nature-inspired designs to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Retail Industry - Retail stores can incorporate environmentally conscious features in building design and merchandise products that align with an eco-friendly ethos.
3. Construction Industry - Building designers and developers can prioritize environmentally conscious features in construction projects to reduce environmental impact and promote sustainability.