In honor of Earth Month (April), the eco-chic toilet paper company No.2 announced it would support the reforestation of California’s forests with 'One Tree Planted' as part of its commitment to sustainability. One Tree Planted will plant one tree for each carton of toilet paper sold, helping to restore the land damaged by the wildfires.
No. 2 is an eco-friendly toilet paper brand made from bamboo that helps reduces the environmental impact of going to the washroom. According to the brand, global toilet paper production consumes 27,000 trees daily. To help improve air quality (by keeping more trees alive), No.2 is a 3-ply and silky smooth made from 100% bamboo and is wrapped in 100% recycled paper with soybean ink. Plus, the toilet paper comes in fun, stylish prints.
Image Credit: No. 2
No.2 Supports Reforestation Efforts with One Tree Planted
1. Eco-friendly Products - There is a growing trend towards eco-friendly products which offer both quality and sustainability, presenting opportunities for companies to innovate and offer more green solutions.
2. Sustainable Production Practices - There is a trend towards companies adopting more sustainable production practices, including using recycled materials and reducing waste, presenting new opportunities for innovation and cost savings.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Companies are increasingly focused on CSR initiatives, including efforts to reduce their environmental impact, offering opportunities for innovation and differentiation in the market.
1. Sustainability - The sustainability industry is growing as consumers demand more eco-friendly products and companies adopt more sustainable production practices, presenting opportunities for innovation and growth in areas such as recycling and waste management.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies are responding to the trend towards eco-friendly products and sustainable production practices, presenting opportunities for innovation in areas such as product design and packaging.
3. Forestry - The forestry industry could benefit from companies partnering with reforestation initiatives, presenting opportunities for innovation in areas such as sustainable logging practices and forest restoration techniques.