Toiletries are often packaged in travel-friendly bottles that are convenient yet wasteful and 900.care is a start-up that's offering a vision for a future with less waste by creating accessible zero-waste refillable toiletry products and containers. Notably, the brand makes its hygiene products in solid forms, including a shower gel ball, toothpaste tabs and stick deodorant. All of these products are packed into neutral yet brightly colored packaging that's logo-free. As Aymeric Grange, one of the young entrepreneurs behind 900.care, sees it: "We throw away our empty bottles to purchase exactly the same ones, only full. It is an absurd system."
900.care launched a fundraising campaign on Ulule to finance its first production round. Campaign supporters will be the first to experience the start-up's releases and once 900.care's online shop is open, shoppers will be able to purchase containers, refills and subscriptions.
Image Credit: 900.care
900.care Makes Solid Zero-Waste Products & Refillable Containers
1. Zero-waste Toiletries - Opportunity to create solid, refillable toiletry products to reduce waste.
2. Neutral Packaging - Opportunity to create logo-free, bright packaging to attract eco-conscious consumers.
3. Subscription Services - Opportunity to offer refill subscriptions for refillable toiletry products.
1. Personal Care Industry - Can adapt their packaging to create more eco-friendly solid toiletry products to align with consumer demand.
2. E-commerce Industry - Can offer a wider range of eco-friendly, refillable toiletry products through online stores to reach eco-conscious consumers.
3. Sustainability Industry - Can provide advice and materials for personal care product companies to create more eco-friendly and sustainable packaging.