Reebok's latest campaign will feature an overload of ultra celebs and attitude. The current line-up of endorsers includes harcore rappers 50 Cent and Jay-Z, basketball's bad boy Allen Iverson, tennis sensation Andy Roddick, NBA's 7 foot legent Yao Ming and actress Lucy Liu.
Reebok's goal is to reinvent its brand in pop culture, and it seems that their cast of characters is the right group of branded individuals to make this happen.
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Disruptive innovation opportunities in targeted celebrity campaigns and endorsements that create an impact on target audiences.
2. Pop Culture Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunities in branding efforts that resonate with audiences through renewed cultural relevance.
3. Athletic Apparel Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in marketing campaigns that focus on performance and style beyond sportswear.
1. Sportswear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in sportswear marketing that examines performance and fashion trends.
2. Entertainment Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in collaboration with celebrities, influencers, and pop culture to revamp an established brand's image.
3. Marketing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in redesigning marketing efforts to align with aesthetic and cultural preferences that appeal to a broader audience.