These recycled plastic water bottles have been unveiled as a new initiative from the Germany-based startup Share that was created in collaboration with KHS to help limit the amount of virgin materials needed.
The bottled water features packaging that is made from 100% recycled PET, known as rPET, and is reported to save hundreds of metric tons of plastic waste each year. The packaging eliminates the need for new plastic materials to be produced, which comes as welcome news given the rising amount of plastic waste that is found in our landfills and natural environments.
The recycled plastic water bottles are a positive new innovation when it comes to packaging that addresses both the concern surrounding plastic materials and the increasing bottled water demand.
These Recycled Plastic Water Bottles Save Ample Materials
1. Recycled Packaging - The trend of using 100% recycled packaging materials can disrupt the packaging industry by reducing global environmental impacts and shifting customer demand towards more eco-friendly products.
2. Sustainable Materials - The trend of using sustainable materials, such as rPET, can disrupt the manufacturing industry by reducing the carbon footprint of products and appealing to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Circular Economy - The trend of implementing circular economy principles can disrupt the waste management industry by reducing waste production and promoting recycling as a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution.
1. Beverage Packaging - Recycled plastic water bottles can disrupt the beverage packaging industry by providing a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional packaging materials.
2. Manufacturing - The use of sustainable materials, such as rPET, can disrupt the manufacturing industry by promoting circularity and reducing the environmental impact of products.
3. Waste Management - The implementation of circular economy principles can disrupt the waste management industry by promoting waste reduction and recycling as a sustainable and effective solution for waste management.