GoGo squeeZ has announced that it will unveil a new recyclable pouch packaging design onto the market by 2022 in a bid to help it avoid unnecessary waste that could be created by its products.
The brand's new pouch packaging will be 100% recyclable and have no aluminum layer in order to make it as suitable as possible for being recycled. The helicopter cap will undergo a 40% reduction, which will make it have overall 80% less plastic when compared to competitor alternatives. The move comes as the first of its kind by pouched product producers that combats against packaging waste.
The GoGo squeeZ recyclable pouch packaging will be supported by educational efforts to ensure consumers are aware of how they can recycle it after use.
GoGo squeeZ Has Announced New Recyclable Pouch Packaging
1. Recyclable Packaging - The trend of recyclable packaging presents an opportunity for innovative packaging solutions that reduce waste and promote sustainability.
2. Reducing Plastic Waste - The trend of reducing plastic waste opens up possibilities for new packaging designs and materials that use less plastic and are more eco-friendly.
3. Consumer Education on Recycling - The trend of consumer education on recycling provides an opportunity for businesses to develop educational campaigns and initiatives to raise awareness and promote proper recycling practices.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The food and beverage packaging industry can explore innovative ways to create recyclable and eco-friendly packaging solutions to meet consumer demands for sustainability.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - The sustainable manufacturing industry can develop technologies and processes that enable the production of recyclable packaging materials, reducing waste and environmental impact.
3. Environmental Education and Consulting - The environmental education and consulting industry can offer services to businesses to develop educational campaigns and strategies for promoting recycling and sustainable packaging practices.