President George Bush is famous for saying stupid things. In contrast, Barack Obama is a graduate of Harvard Law. These first two videos showcase President Bush's bloopers. The latter two videos feature Barack Obama's legendary 'Audacity of Hope' keynote from 2004. The juxtaposition is fantastic.
To kick things off, here's my Top 10 list about Bush...
Top 10 List of Stupid Quotes by George Bush:
1. "[Our enemies] never stop thinking of ways to harm our country and our people. And so do we."
2. "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."
3. "Fool me once... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
4. "The illiteracy level of our children are appalling." (tied with: Rarely is the question asked, "Is our children learning?")
5. "The enemy has tried to spread violence. They use violence as a tool to do that."
6. "During these last few months, I've been trained by Al Queda."
7. "I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully."
8. "I hear there are rumours on the InternetS."
9. "Tribal sovereignty means that. It's sovereign. You're a.. You've been given sovereignty and you're viewed as a sovereign entity."
10. "And you're working hard to put food on your family."
This news video asks, "Is Bush an Idiot?"
And Now, For Something Different...
For fun, it's nice to juxtapose this Bush video next to Barack Obama's 'Audacity of Hope' keynote:
More Stats +/-
Top 50 Retail Trends in September
Luxurious Long-Range Electric Vehicles
Stovetop-Monitoring Cooking Devices
Blueberry-Infused Gentle Skincare Treatments
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Top 10 Stupid President Bush Quotes VS Barack Obama's 'Audicity of Hope'
- By: Jeremy GutscheApr 5, 2008