The Polartec Power Air fabric was unveiled by the brand last year, but has now been given an even more eco-friendly profile to help offer athletes an alternative to conventional activewear options.
The fabric boasts a 100% recyclable profile and will be uses across a number of the Houdini products for 2020 including the Houdi and the Houdini Mono Air Half-Zip. The fabric is capable of helping wearers to retain more of their heat than ever thanks to the specialized design of the material that will shed five-times less heat compared to alternatives.
The new Polartec Power Air fabric addresses increasing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly fashion products as more consumers become weary of the effects their clothing might have on the environment.
The Polartec Power Air Fabric is Now 100% Recyclable
1. Recyclable Activewear - Opportunity for clothing brands to create activewear using 100% recyclable materials, meeting the demand for sustainable fashion.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to offer more eco-friendly options to consumers, addressing the increasing demand for sustainable clothing.
3. Heat Retention Technology - Innovation opportunity to develop materials that retain heat more efficiently, providing enhanced comfort and performance for athletes.
1. Clothing - The clothing industry can explore recyclable fabric options to develop sustainable and eco-friendly activewear products.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands have the potential to capitalize on the demand for eco-friendly fashion by offering more sustainable clothing options.
3. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear companies to incorporate heat retention technology into their products, providing athletes with improved performance and comfort.