Swiss luxury watchmaker Jaeger-LeCoultre has announced the launch of an all-new version of its Polaris Date timepiece. The most notable feature of the new watch is its deep green gradient dial, which works to seamlessly blend greenish-brown hues.
In addition to the striking new colorway, the dial arrives with a translucent lacquer finish, lending the watch a sophisticated aesthetic that works to further deepen its green colors. Other key features of the new Polaris Date include a 42mm stainless steel case, vanilla-colored indexes, a rotating inner bezel, and 200 meters of water resistance. In terms of power, the watch comes equipped with a Jaeger-LeCoultre automatic Caliber 899AB movement, which delivers 42 hours of power reserve.
Image Credit: Jaeger-LeCoultre
Jaeger-LeCoultre Unveils a Green Version of Its Polaris Date
1. Green Gradient Luxury Watches - Luxury watchmakers can capitalize on the trend of incorporating unique shade variations for their products to appeal to sophisticated consumers.
2. Translucent Lacquer Finish - A new trend in adding translucent lacquer finish on a watch's dial can be an opportunity for innovation in creating depth and richness of color.
3. Water-resistant Features - Luxury watchmakers can incorporate water-resistant features on their products to cater to adventurous consumers.
1. Luxury Watches - Luxury watchmakers can incorporate unique shades and finishes on their products to cater to sophisticated clients.
2. Watch Manufacturing - Innovative manufacturing and design for water-resistant features can lead to production of watches with enhanced durability.
3. Adventures and Sports - Luxury watchmakers can market their water-resistant watches towards adventure and sports enthusiasts.