The Plant Based Treaty Song is an activist-based song created by The Invisible Bee -- a San Francisco music group known for inspiring listeners to take climate action. The song's music video was released on May 6th on UnchainedTV. Climate activists around the world have banned together to participate in the music video.
Endorsed by Moby, Paul McCartney, and more, the PLant Based Treaty is a global campaign that fights against the degradation of critical ecosystems caused by animal agriculture. The song and the campaign aim to promote sustainable diets and reverse humanity's planetary damage. In tandem with the song's release, the organization is committing to a month of activism in May. Each day will present specific eco-challenges and events to encourage everyone to take action.
Image Credit: The Invisible Bee
The Plant Based Treaty Song Calls for Urgent Climate Action
1. Climate Activism Music - Music videos are becoming tools of activism for climate change.
2. Plant-based Diet Promotion - The use of music and pop culture influence is being leveraged to promote a shift towards plant-based diets.
3. Activist-based Campaigns - Activist-based campaigns are gaining momentum in the fight against climate change with music as an integral part.
1. Music - Music industry can leverage its powerful influence to bring about social change by partnering with climate action groups.
2. Food - The food industry can look towards plant-based alternatives as an innovative and sustainable business opportunity.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can collaborate with climate action groups to develop innovative ways of promoting sustainable diets and eco-friendly lifestyles.