The Phillips Screwhead Cufflinks are the antithesis of formal wear. Class it up while keeping it real.
"These cufflinks are a graphic look at an icon that has revolutionized building. Designed by LeeAnn Herreid, these links are also evocative of a nut and bolt, and can symbolically help you have a "leakproof head" to keep secrets and retain information. Handmade in Rhode Island." - UncommonGoods.com
Implications - Creative and interesting twists on generic products will almost always increase consumption of these goods. While common products can be hard to sell as a result of massive competition and the drive consumers have in this day and age to feel individual, styles that are humorous and unconventional appeal to the masses who are looking for something different.
1. Humorous Accessories - Introducing humor into accessories can attract consumers seeking unconventional and unique products.
2. Revamped Icons - Giving a modern twist to well-known symbols can increase demand and consumption of the revamped products.
3. Unconventional Formal Wear - Creating unconventional and nontraditional formal wear options can cater to consumers looking to stand out and express individuality.
1. Fashion Accessories - By incorporating humor into fashion accessories, companies can tap into a market of consumers seeking distinctive and amusing products.
2. Gift and Novelty - Revamped icons and humorous accessories can be popular in the gift and novelty industry, as they provide unique and entertaining gift options.
3. Men's Fashion - Offering unconventional formal wear options, such as these cufflinks, can attract consumers looking for nontraditional and expressive men's fashion choices.