Grove Collaborative is expanding its range of sustainable personal care products with Peach deodorant, which introduces the "first-ever 100% plastic-free Deodorant & Body Care refill system."
A deodorant starter kit includes a refillable Forever Deodorant Case and a clean and vegan deodorant stick refill in a chosen variety, such as Cucumber Sage or Coconut Jasmine.
The brand is on a mission to being completely plastic-free by 2025 and this new addition to the Peach personal care line continues its commitment to reducing plastic packaging waste. Stuart Landesberg, Co-Founder & CEO of Grove Collaborative says, "Plastic is everywhere. In order to solve that problem, we have to create better products for consumers one category at a time."
Peach Deodorant is Clean & Vegan with Uplifting Natural Scents
1. Plastic-free Personal Care - There is a growing trend towards eco-friendly and sustainable personal care products that reduce plastic waste.
2. Refillable Products - Consumers are increasingly interested in purchasing refillable products, which provide a convenient and eco-friendly solution to reduce packaging waste.
3. Clean & Vegan Products - There is a trend towards natural, clean and vegan personal care products that cater to the growing demand for environmentally-friendly and ethical products.
1. Personal Care and Cosmetics - The personal care and cosmetics industry has an opportunity to develop eco-friendly and sustainable products that cater to the changing consumer demand for environmentally friendly products.
2. Sustainability Consulting - Sustainability consulting firms have an opportunity to work with personal care and cosmetics companies to help them develop innovative, eco-friendly and sustainable product lines.
3. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry has an opportunity to create innovative packaging solutions that reduce plastic waste and accommodate refillable products.