Zip yourself up in a cocoon of napping bubbles for a relaxation nap that's only 50% likely to result in disturbing dreams.
By sleeping in bubbles, you will allegedly be more stylish, and if that's not true, my bet is that you'll be more comfortable.
Our friends at Power-Napping note, "The intention is to take the sleeping individual out of their working environment, into a completely different content surrounding, bringing them into the second half of their work day fully relaxed."
1. Bubble Sleeping - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing and manufacturing portable and affordable bubble sleeping products for various settings.
2. Relaxation Napping - Businesses can innovate by incorporating relaxation napping spaces into office environments to promote productivity and employee wellness.
3. Stylish Napping - Entrepreneurs could create trendy and visually appealing nap pods for public spaces, such as airports and shopping centers, to cater to modern consumers' increasing focus on self-care and mental health.
1. Office Furniture - The office furniture industry could innovate by developing and marketing ergonomic and comfortable nap chairs and pods designed specifically for modern workplaces.
2. Travel and Hospitality - Hotels and airports could disrupt their industries by incorporating stylish and comfortable nap pods into their facilities as an additional amenity for travelers.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry could offer nap studios or centers for busy urbanites in need of quick and effective relaxation and stress relief.