I'm sure that if you're a musician carrying around stacks of sheet music, it defiantly doesn't help with getting the ladies. Well fret no more because EMS (E-paper Music Score) has just given you that little oomph of technological goodness to score it big with the ladies.
EMS is a device that eliminates your stacks of sheet music by using E-paper Technology. Simply unroll the device like a scroll across your music stand and the flexible screen will display your sheet music, which, via Bluetooth can be uploaded from a computer. Another awesome feature is you no longer have to take your hand off your instrument to flip the page, just step on the EMS foot peddle and it will flip the page for you, so you can keep those hands busy getting the long hard work out their going to need after the performance to endure all the phone number you'll be writing down.
1. E-paper Display Technology - Developing and incorporating E-paper technology into various devices and products such as music sheets creates efficient and eco-friendly alternatives.
2. Wireless Connectivity and Integration - Creating wireless compatibility and integration with devices such as Bluetooth can streamline processes and simplify tasks for users.
3. Foot Pedal Control - Incorporating foot pedal controls to page through music or documents creates hands-free efficiency and convenience for users.
1. Music Technology - Using E-paper display technology to create user-friendly devices, such as EMS, that aid in the digitization and organization of sheet music for musicians.
2. Office Supplies and Equipment - Incorporating E-paper technology and wireless connectivity into office supplies and equipment could improve organizational efficiency and reduce paper waste.
3. Document Imaging and Scanning - Integrating E-paper display technology and foot pedal controls into document imaging and scanning could create more efficient and hands-free processes for users.