Are you bored with your yellow rubber duckie? An Australian artist, Bud, it trying to spice things up with new customized luxury ducks. I think this concept could be pushed further, but I like the direction. "Add a splash of fun in or out of the bath with these adorable printed rubber ducks. Each one comes in its own custom designed box that flaunts the unique personalities of these luxurious friends. Constructed from non phthalate plastic so they are completely non-toxic. Made and designed in Melbourne, Australia." - Elsewares
1. Customized Rubber Ducks - Opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and personalized rubber ducks for consumers.
2. Luxury Bath Products - Potential for high-end bath products to provide a luxurious and indulgent experience for consumers.
3. Non-toxic Toys - Growing demand for safe and eco-friendly toys, presenting an opportunity for manufacturers to develop non-toxic rubber ducks.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can tap into the market by offering customized luxury rubber ducks.
2. Bath and Beauty - Bath and beauty industry can expand their product offerings to include high-end luxury bath products like printed rubber ducks.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers have the opportunity to create non-toxic rubber ducks to cater to the eco-conscious consumer market.