Concrete is a strong building material, but using it as a protector for a phone isn't something you'd expect; that all changes with the Luna iPhone 5 Case.
Made of strong, semi-flexible concrete and designed to take influence from the lunar surface, the Luna iPhone 5 Case comes to us from the crew at Posh Projects that's based out of Korea. The Luna iPhone 5 Case isn't so much of a protector as it is a skin because of the way it interacts with the body of the iPhone; instead of wrapping around, the Luna iPhone 5 Case sticks on the rear.
The concrete nature of the Luna iPhone 5 Case means that the creation process will never yield the same design twice, which gives way for a completely unique case for avid users.
The Luna iPhone 5 Case Draws Influence From the Moon and a Composite
1. Concrete Iphone Cases - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the smartphone accessory industry to explore unique and durable materials for phone cases.
2. Lunar-inspired Design - Opportunity for designers and architects to incorporate lunar aesthetics in their creations, whether in fashion, furniture, or interior design.
3. Customizable Products - Potential for businesses to offer personalized and one-of-a-kind products by leveraging the variability of concrete's design process.
1. Smartphone Accessories - Businesses in this industry can explore the use of unconventional materials, such as concrete, to create innovative and distinct phone cases.
2. Design and Architecture - Designers and architects can draw inspiration from lunar surfaces to create unique and visually striking products and spaces.
3. Personalized Products - Customization-focused industries, such as fashion, home decor, and personal accessories, can provide customers with concrete-based products that are individually unique.