The Last Tango in Paris editorial is currently being featured in 7000 Magazine's Winter 2012/2013 issue. Model Mariane Brivall channels her sensual French side in the production, a challenging task that she evidently mastered.
Brivall worked with photographer Ellen Von Unwerth for The Last Tango in Paris. Unwerth took Brivall on a tour of iconic Parisian landscapes, seen here via poses before the Eiffel Tower.
The sizzling boudoir elements came through stylist Yasmine Eslami's vision. Eslami chose thigh-high tights, ankle strap pumps, see-through lingerie and black short shorts. These looks cater to 7000 Magazine's female readership who are in search of chic bedroom ensembles, ones that play up on current styles while remaining in part coy.
The Last Tango in Paris Editorial Features Sensual Snapshots
1. Sensual Boudoir Photography - There is a growing interest in sensual boudoir photography, showcasing intimate and empowering images.
2. French Fashion Editorials - French fashion editorials are gaining popularity, capturing the allure and elegance of French fashion and culture.
3. Lingerie Styling - There is a trend towards creative and fashionable lingerie styling, with an emphasis on individual expression and playfulness.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore new opportunities in providing sensual boudoir photoshoots to cater to the growing demand.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on French fashion editorials to promote their brands and capture the interest of consumers.
3. Lingerie - The lingerie industry has an opportunity to innovate and create new designs that cater to the evolving preferences of consumers seeking stylish and expressive pieces.