I can't read Japanese too well, if by 'too well' I mean 'at all'. But maybe you can actually purchase this robot off their website. Note that when you park this in front of your house, your neighbor will stop blowing his leaves onto your lawn.
The Landwalker is designed by Sakikibara Kikai, and they have a video of it in action on the site.
In case you can read Japanese either:
"Control is via foot pedals. The side mounted guns are not operational Click on the image to the left for an extended movie." - PlyoJump
1. Robot Vehicles - The development of intimidating and impressive robot vehicles presents an opportunity for innovation in the transportation industry.
2. Personal Defense - The Landwalker robot vehicle's intimidating appearance could be used as a personal defense mechanism, highlighting opportunities in the security industry.
3. Remote Control Technology - The use of foot pedal controls in the Landwalker robot vehicle suggests that there is potential innovation to be explored in remote control technology across a variety of industries.
1. Transportation - The Landwalker robot vehicle's ability to move and intimidate could be applied to the transportation industry in the form of unique and impressive vehicles for entertainment or special events.
2. Security - With its imposing appearance, the Landwalker robot vehicle could be used in the security industry for perimeter defense or crowd control.
3. Entertainment - Robot vehicles like the Landwalker offer opportunities for innovation in the entertainment industry, potentially providing guests with unique and exciting experiences.