Jun Tan seems like one of those photographers who could make anyone and everything look simply stunning. With a passion for fashion photography, this London-based photographer has been capturing intimate feminine moments for a short three years.
Despite only having a few years under his photographic belt, Jun Tan has developed a following that spreads far beyond his years. Jun Tan focuses not only on feminine beauty, but on the beauty of backgrounds; a selection of old factories, urban landscapes and nature round out this captivating collection of captures.
Implications - The common perception of a beautiful female in North America has undergone massive changes in the past few years. Though minimalist powersuits ruled the runways for women in the late 90s, the 2000s brought on a surge of abstract, artistic apparel further popularized by stars like Lady Gaga. Currently, however, women seem to be taking a much more lax approach to apparel that is less fussy, prompting companies to take note of this phenomenon as more than a change in fashion, but a change in gender roles.
Jun Tan Photographs Laid-Back Feminine Beauty Within His Shots
1. Laid-back Fashion - Jun Tan captures intimate feminine moments using a less fussy approach to apparel which presents an opportunity for companies to capitalize on this trend.
2. Background-centric Photography - Jun Tan's ability to capture the beauty of backgrounds offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in fashion and architecture photography.
3. Minimalist Aesthetic - Jun Tan's minimalist 'Dainty Carefree Captures' showcase how a simple approach can be just as captivating, paving the way for minimalist aesthetics in fashion and design.
1. Fashion Industry - Jun Tan's fashion photography presents an opportunity for companies to capitalize on laid-back fashion.
2. Photography Industry - Jun Tan's background-centric approach to photography presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion and architecture photography.
3. Design Industry - Jun Tan's minimalist aesthetic in 'Dainty Carefree Captures' presents an opportunity to capitalize on a simpler and more elegant approach to design.