As anyone familiar with Trend Hunter knows, Jeremy Gutsche has built an incredible trend spotting community. Breaking new records, Trendhunter.com had over 330,000 views today, just in time for his 30th birthday (coincidental numbers). I assume he'll celebrate with a medium well steak.
Astoundingly, at only 27 years old, he grew what started as a small side project during his MBA into the world's largest trend spotting community. At 29, he announced retirement from a remarkable position at Capital One to pursue his dream of Trend Hunting full time.
I feel very privileged to get to work with Jeremy to make his dreams a reality, and want to thank everyone else for all their wonderful contributions and energy into making Trend Hunter what it is today.
I'll kick start his next 30 years with a little poem, followed by Jeremy's Top 10 Trends!
Happy Birthday Jeremy
Let's all raise a glass, join in a toast,
To acknowledge Trend Hunter's phenomenal host!
He's full of ambition, insatiably curious,
The source of his energy is mysterious!
Perhaps it's the Cheerios he eats at midnight,
These late snacks are his key to insight.
He's the king of innovation, he knows what sticks,
Yet he's still always looking for new viral tricks.
Happy Birthday to Jeremy, the Rock Star of trends!
Jeremy and his Top 10 Trends
1. Trend Hunting Community Growth - The growth of the trend hunting community presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in market research and advertising industries.
2. Personalized Trend Spotting - The trend towards personalized trend spotting presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the data analytics and artificial intelligence industries.
3. Social Media Trend Identification - The trend towards social media as a source of trend identification presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in social media monitoring and analytics industries.
1. Market Research - The growth of the trend hunting community presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in market research.
2. Advertising - The growth of the trend hunting community presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in advertising.
3. Data Analytics - The trend towards personalized trend spotting presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the data analytics industry.